Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Funko Rock Candy © Figure Wish List

So I was watching Book Roast do an unboxing of Gobstone Alley Special Happee Birthdae box and included was a Rock Candy© Luna Lovegood figure, she's one of my favorite characters from the Harry Potter verse plus she's a fellow Ravenclaw. So I looked it up and I found a lot of figures just from these type of Funko© figures I would like to have in addition to Luna. This is just a few probably of what I'd like:

1. 13th Doctor- Looking forward to this new Doctor. I can't wait to see the new series. I'd love to add some more to my Who collection, seriously if I had more space there'd probably be a whole bookcase dedicated to this fandom, plus money. Come on all the DVDs alone may make up a case, so better make it two.

2. DC Bombshells Wonder Woman- My top favorite superhero of all time. You might recall I bought a pin of this version of the character from a comic store during Free Comic Book Day.

3. Classic Wonder Woman- Of course you gotta have the classic, although isn't the skirt her original look?

4. Batman vs. Superman Wonder Woman- Final stop on the Wonder Woman train is from this movie. I can't help it, I love her look in this version of the character.

5. Buffy- Last but not least is the Vampire Slayer herself! Love this fandom, this was high school man, and a little bit of college.

6. Albus Dumbledore- The Headmaster of Hogwarts was my first favorite character of the series when I started reading the books. This is another fandom, with what I done have will take a couple shelves... or so.

Do you guys have favorite figures from the Rock Candy line? If so let me knows in the comments. Anybody attend Comic Con? You have any awesome memories to share?

Well this weekend I shall be attending the Asheville Anime Regional Convention with my peep Fangirl, so that post will be coming up. I hope the rest of your week is awesome and may God Bless You!

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer  and Vampire >vv< Kitty

Vampire Kitty Striking a Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment