Saturday, March 17, 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day friends,

Ok this thing wants me to: "Post about your Zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you." Now I don't thoroughly believe in Zodiac and stars being the deciding factors in who your are and your future, but I will not deny sometimes it does peg you.

Well I'm a Gemini and according to this site some of the traits include being curious, nervous, liking books, music, chatting. Don't like being alone, confined or repetitions. I find these to be true on some levels I tend to have curious nature, and thanks to the anxiety I do tend to be nervous, and I do love reading and listening to music, got my St. Patrick's Day playlist going as we speak... err type. Depending on my mood and the situation I am chatty, and yes doing the same thing over and over drives me batty

It also says we are like have two minds in one body. Always looking for the other half. I don''t know about the other half seeking given Fangirl and me  are like two halves of a brain, I pity our significant others should we get blessed cause they'll be dealing with a Cory and Shawn of Boy Meets World type of friendship, well maybe we'll find our Topangas (except in a dude form). As for the two minds thing this is true. I feel like I have a lot of dueling thing in my life: my moods I'm either a happy chatty optimistic person or a moody silent type. Even my tastes are duel like I like vintage things of bygone eras yet also some sleek modern toys. I like being with people and I like being alone. I'm a coin peoples.

It also says we'd make good artists, writers, and journalists, looks around this blog. Well I don't know how much this qualifies me as a writer, but hey I am writing, along with the occasional poem.
We have a childish innocence about us and loving. Yes I can be a big kid, but having a young spirit I feel keeps you young in some aspects. I am loving, despite being irritable at times and frustrated with loved ones to the testing of the bonds of loved at times, I still love people with my big ole heart.

Well friends I hope the luck of the Irish is with you today, don't forget your green, and may God always bless you!
Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer and Mousey~C>

No comments:

Post a Comment