Thursday, March 15, 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 15

It's almost Friday friends,

Now this writing challenge wants me to "Bullet-point your whole day." I don't have a set schedule, nor a busy one, but I'll do my best.

  • When I get up I take my Thyroid medicine
  • I do Bible study and my morning prayer while I wait the allotted time for my meds to take effect so I can eat.
  • Eat Breakfast
  • Do outside work/ Lunch happens in here somewhere depending on when I get up.
  • About 8 pm or 9pm depending on day, and time of year I watch my show comes on that night. Maybe get online.
  •  Supper's in here somewhere
  • Journal/online/ TV
  • Around midnight take the rest of my meds
  • Do evening Bible read and prayers (unless I doze off sadly it's happened)
  • Sleep

Yes that's kinda my day, so glamorous I know. I hope your days a filled  with excitement friends, May God Bless You!
Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment