Thursday, March 1, 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1

Hello My Friends,

Welcome to the start of the 30 Day Writing Challenge! As I mentioned yesterday I'm gonna be doings this challenge I found on Pinterest, shared by 3 a.m. Sunshine.

So Day One's prompt for this  30 Day Writing Challenge is: "List 10 Things that make you really happy."

1. God/Jesus- God brought me into this world, decided the world needed a me. His Son willing sacrificed Himself to save us, to give us hope and joy, and peace. I'm not going to lie I don't always feel joy and happiness as I should when it comes to these two, but that maybe due to the emotional scars I suffered from my early anxiety battles as a child . All that aside they belong at the top of this list, cause they are the source of a lasting joy and when you think about all the reason for the existence of the other happy inducing things on this list.

2. Family/Friends- I put these two together because I have friends who are very much part of my family. This includes the pets as well. My peeps have brought me joy in life, and sorrow and anger, but that's true of many things in life, and not the point of this post.

3. Sunny Days- I love beautiful sunny days when the sky is brilliant blue, hence why sky blue is my favorite shade a blue.

4. Night Skies- I love a night with brilliant stars, a lovely moon, and maybe a meteor shower. I also love nights when Orion is hanging out. Sadly the most beautiful night skies occur in the winter, and I don't fancy frostbite.

5. Bubbles- Yes I said bubbles. If I feel down I can grab a bottle or whatever start blowing bubbles and it lifts my soul. Paired with the a fore mentioned Sunny Day, it's a winning combo.


6. Car Rides- Sometimes I just enjoy a good ride, maybe with some music on, and good company.

7. Music- Nothing can lift your mood than jamming out to a good song, preferably a happy song. My taste is broad Country, Christian, Pop, Rock, you get the picture.

8. Doctor Who- I love this show! Yes the feels kill you, but I love it. I see a Tardis or something related to the show when I'm out it's like I'm an excited Pinkie Pie (for you uninitiated that's a My Little Pony Character).

9. Chocolate?- I do love chocolate. What I'm running out of ideas on what's making me happy.
 
10. A Good Book Ending?- I'm really stretching.

Well that kinda proved to be a little tough.  May it's because of my ever changing mind  plus depression/anxiety, I guess it makes it hard in some cases hard to decide on what makes me happy. Or may maybe it's cause I never really thought about it before? Whelp I did the best I could. :P Have a good March my friends and may God bless you.

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer and  Vampire >vv< Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment