Wednesday, March 7, 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 7

Happy Hump Day my friends,

Well we're seven days into the writing challenge and they've requested me to : "List 10 songs that you're loving right now." So I had try to pick from my current list I'm jamming to.

1. Starlight by Taylor Swift

2. 22- Taylor Swift

3. Drop the Pilot- Mandy Moore

4. First Day of the Rest of Your Life- MxPx

5. Ever Ever After- Carrie Underwood

6. Ordinary Day- Vanessa Carlton

7. Let's Hear It for the Boy- The Stunners

8. This Town- Bryan White

9. Our Lips Are Sealed- Haylie and Hilary Duff

10. Ordinary Superstar- Danielle McKee

Yeah lot a Pop and remakes I know but this is just 10 of the many songs that are getting piped through my earbuds right now. So to my readers what are you go on your play list right now? Have a good day and may God bless you!

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer  and Vampire >vv< Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment