Saturday, March 24, 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 24

Saturday salutations friends,

Today on the writing challenge I am to: "Write about a lesson you've learned the hard way." My lesson is: Never stick your head over a hot frying pan with grease.

When I was little my Mom was cooking bacon or eggs  and I decided to lean in and look at the food cooking. Mom tells me not to stick my head over that, and as she's saying it some grease popped in the pan, sending some into the air, and  hit me in the forehead. I had a nice grease burn mark on my head for awhile afterward. To this day I'm careful, if not over cautious, when there's frying with grease going on.

So that's the lesson for the day friends. Beware a hot greased pan, and may God Bless you this weekend!    
Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer, Vampire >vv< Kitty and Mousey~C>

No comments:

Post a Comment