Saturday, March 10, 2018

My Strange Finds: Adventures in the Cold

It's a Strange Saturday Friends,

Well it's only strange cause I'm doing a My Strange Finds post today. The other day Fangirl and I headed out in the snow, which was gone by the time we got back, so nothing to major.  On our journey we came across some interesting things:

1. I noticed at one store a book called How to Deal with Difficult People. I pretty sure it's this one by Paul Friedman. I feel like we all need instructions for this, especially those with jobs where they have to deal with people daily.

2. I'd gone back in the games and kids section when I noticed there was Fullmetal Alchemist mangas and a DVD... IN THE KIDS SECTION! I'm like "Man if parents get that for their kids and don't realize and they all sit to watch it.... What a surprise." Fangirl assures me the parents will check the rating. You know there's people out there who probably don't!

Asheville Mural

3. Came across two geeky cars that collectively represented the  Legend of Zelda, The Walking Dead, Thunder Cats, and Doctor Who fandoms.

4. We also come across three turkeys in a populated area, something I've never seen, but maybe they wanted a bike from the bike shop, or a nice dress.

5. In Asheville I saw a billboard for I guess a dental place with a bearded tooth fairy, complete with a ballerina getup. I thought what a strange type of tooth fairy  till I remembered this is Asheville, of which I probably heard a couple of beard jokes pertaining to, so I'm like no that'd be this city's tooth fairy.

6. At a movie venue we went to above the entrance to the bathrooms was a sign near the ducts that had a ninja on it saying it was a ninja exit. I loved it, I mean come on I am the Ninja Writer, but yes made me smile.

Well that is some of my strange finds for this post. Hope you have a good weekend friends and May God Bless You!


Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment