Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A 30 Day Writing Challenge

Hello my Friends,

This is actually an unplanned post. I've decided to do this 30 Day Writing Challenge I found on Pinterest that got shared from 3 a.m. Sunshine blog, the blog's apparently not in use anymore, but I'll give credit to it anyway for at least being where it was saved from. So I'm gonna do a post for each day, on top of my regular posting, I wanted to actually do this I think in December, but as many things that come my way it slipped my mind. Thankfully Boho Berry's Challenge reminded me of it.

I think it'll be a nice little fun challenge to partake in. So check back tomorrow for the first post of the challenge. Have a great day my friends and may God bless you!

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer and Mousey~C>

No comments:

Post a Comment