Monday, July 22, 2019

Daily Treasures: Rainbows

Happy gloomy day friends,

We've been getting a lot of rain here lately, but the upside to this, especially if there's a little sun, is the chance to see rainbows. Yesterday we got one of those rare treats rainbows. It started with a couple low to the ground  rainbows:


Then we got blessed with double rainbows:


One could say we were rich in rainbows. Kinda wish there was a pot of gold at the end of them.


Seeing all those rainbows I can't help but think of two quotes first by Dolly Parton: "The way I see it if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."  The second quote is by Maya Angelou from her book Letter to My Daughter: "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."

Have any of you guys seen some awesome weather related things. Tell me about it in the comments. I hope you guys have a good week, look to the skies, and God bless you!

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment