Monday, September 16, 2019

Pumpkin Skies

Happy Pumpkin Spice Season friends,

The season has brought with it it's numerous pumpkin spiced offerings which now includes Spam. *gags* Why, just why?

Because of this I thought I'd share with you peeps a funny pumpkin related story that happened with  Fangirl and me a few pumpkin seasons ago.
We were coming back from a day out and we'd just had supper. I was stuffed, but Fangirl wanted to get some Pumpkin Ice Cream from our local Dairy Queen. I think I got a small and  ate as much as I could before I got sick from being over stuffed. I actually for a while after this whenever I smelled pumpkin I'd get sick.

Anyway after getting the ice cream we stopped at a store some where, and Fangirl offers to finish drink the melted remains of my ice cream. Well as she was drinking it the setting sun turned the sky an orange. Apparently Fangirl's eyes were either closed or obstructed by the cup as she drunk it cause she was done and saw the sky and asked if the sky was orange or was it just her. I assured her the sky was indeed orange and it wasn't just her. I guess she thought she over did the pumpkin.

So what are you favorite Pumpkin, or Pumpkin Spice offerings? Let me know in the comments. I hope you guys have a good week, enjoy your pumpkin spice, and God bless you!

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment