Friday, January 24, 2020

A Little Update and Shopping

Happy Friday friends,

Well last weekend Fangirl and I traveled out to Asheville. It was a day just to chill out after my doctors appointments. We partook of our usual Chinese food. After filling our bellies Fangirl decided to "get lost" being bored with our usual routine. We wound up in the River Arts District. I love seeing the art on the buildings, even the abandoned have an artistic vibe even if it's just graffiti

.
After our wandering and a wrong turn we ended up at the mall. We only visit generally two stores. Hot Topic and Boxlunch. That day we found a surprise at the Hot Topic, a lot of there Funko POPs were on sale for three dollars. Fangirl and I jumped at the chance to get at least one. I've purchased some as gifts for family and friends, but I never got one for me. I was hoping to find a Doctor Who one, no luck, but I did locate a Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That was my show back in high school just ask my friends. He's now guarding the nightstand.

We ended our day with some fun at some Goodwills and Dollar Tree.

So that's a little update not much but a little one. I hope your weekend's good, may you find adventure, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment