Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 2020

 Happy Halloween friends,

Well it's a full moon tonight. I'm watching the old Addams Family on TV. We'll probably be partaking of our usual Halloween feast see my past Halloween Post. We've already snacked on the pumpkin cookies my Mom baked.  We'll be watching our old Halloween staples tonight I assume. I really haven't been in a Halloween mood this year. The mental health hydra has been bothering me a lot lately.

Artsy Fartsy Time: Jack'o'lanterns 2020

We carved our pumpkins last night. I was at a loss what to do this year so I went with a Geeky pumpkin:


This was my folks offering Mom conjured up this year:


The shall light our place tonight as will the rare Halloween blue moon tonight and Mars. I also send out condolences to Sean Connery's family. He will be missed.

I hope you have bats in your skies tonight, magic all around, Happy Halloween! As always Good bless you!

*Thrifty Geek*

No comments:

Post a Comment