Friday, November 27, 2020

My Supernatural Story

 Hello Supernatural Friends,

 So Supernatural came out in the years following Buffy the Vampire and Angel. I was actually trying to find a show to fill that void. Well my final year of college it came out, and I watched the first few episodes of it, and I don't know if it was too dark for me at that point in my life, or I got caught up in college matters, I just wandered away from it. I know insane right. I remember I watched the third episode cause it had Amy Acker from Angel in it. 

Eventually I started watching The Vampires Diaries and other CW programming that usually showed ads for that week's episode. A few times if the episodes add looked weird enough or had Felicia Day in it I'd give it a watch. So I did end up seeing "The French Mistake", "Changing Channels", and "LARP and the Real Girl" when they first came out.

About 2014 or 2015, Fangirl starting watching the show and became a massive fan in no time, so of course I was hearing about. Well one morning I was up and channel surfing and saw the daily binge TNT does and figures I'd watch some, and kinda got into it. It become part of a list of shows I like, but have to be in the right mood to watch like Bones and NCIS

Well a few years ago I was watching Big Bang Theory on Thursday and decided when the commercials I'd watch what was happening on Supernatural then when the first went off I'd watch the rest of SPN. Well I got more interested in what was happening on SPN than BBT became what was watched during SPN's  commercials. And I enjoyed it as part of my Thursday line up ever since. 

Now it's ended, and as I've said before about the episode: Dang.  It's probably going to be something my peeps and I will talk about for the rest of our lives. 

What's your Supernatural story? Tell me about it in the comments. Also, are they any songs other than Kansas' "Carry on my Wayward" and the 200th Musical episode, that you associate with the show. They can be from the show or not. Let me know that in the comments, I'm thinking my next Musical Moment the playlist maybe a Supernatural inspired one. 

Hope your weekend is "supernatural", keep the holy water close, and Chuck bless you, not that he really does that sort of thing.

*Thrifty Geek*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment