Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Daily Treasures: Sisterly Humor

Hello friends and greetings to your siblings,

I was given one flesh and blood sister in my life, but blessed with two soul sisters. Sadly two of them I don't get to see often, but when we get together you can be assured there is much laughter. This is a great daily treasure to have, that distance can't completely destroy the laughter your have with your sisters, if you are on good terms with them that is.

A recent example of sisterly humor being my sister's holiday visit at Christmas. Despite it being stressful with my anxiety, I am blessed to have some hilarious moments from the visit. It all started with my gifts from her and the family a sequined cat Christmas sweater which is purrfect Christmas attire for the future crazy cat lady. Next was a Jigglypuff hat/scarf thing from ThinkGeek that had me talking like it does in N64's Smash Bros game, it's one of my favorite Pokémon. Finally she gave me a collectors box set of the latest TMNT Movie line that had turtle figures and masks. So what do you with all this wearable stuff, you through it on making a lovely geeky ensemble. My sister deciding to joining in on the fun she throws on the mask of her favorite turtle Mickey, mine is Leonardo, and we had to pose for a picture:

It's the Ninja Yeti Fan and Crazy Cat Lady Ninja Jigglypuff

Yes this photo I'm sure will bring us smiles, or groans, for years to come. I'm glad despite whatever troubles we had, have, will have, and the miles between us we can still create sisterly humor, that also goes for all my distanced soul sisters.

Always cherish your siblings my friends be they your blood, soul, or whatever. Remember to always make some laughs. God bless you all.

Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Lol and Mikey is the best and the yeti is awesome.

    - the ninja yeti fan

    ReplyDelete