Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Birthday Haul 2019


A good rainy Wednesday to you friends,

I have had a busy few days here. I've been to a family reunion where you never know what will happen, like a sister acting like she's gonna knock out her brother with a prosthetic leg (my family y'all). It was also my birthday. So much geekiness. So I thought I'd share some of my haul from my birthday.

First up is these Five Star vinyl Harry Potter™ figures from Walmart. I got Harry, Ron, and Hermione the usual suspects:

I just gotta figure out where I'm gonna put these bad boys, I have limited space, this is why I wish I had my dream library where there would be a special section for Harry Potter™.


Next we have also from Walmart and Harry Potter™ Collectible Wand it's a blind box and I got Harry's wand! Yay!
Beside that is a Chessex® Gemini™ Purple- Teal with Gold Die Set that I went nuts over during a visit to Hot Topic with Fangirl who got them for me and everything on my haul thus far.

Now we go to a couple things my parents got me for my birthday. The first made me excited as a Critter it was a Nott the Best Detective Agency T-Shirt from Critical Role. I just finished Campaign One, I'm watching all the one shot, then I'll start Campaign Two where this shirt comes from. Since I was one watching old shows and broke I couldn't ever get the cool stuff they offered, cause the limited stuff would no longer around. So I'm really excited to own a shirt now.

Lastly is a piece of jewelry that makes me smile. It's from Windsor® called an Over the Rainbow Ring. I love it, I can see a rainbow anytime I want now!

Apart from the gifts I had a good birthday. I had Chinese for lunch, we did a lot of thrifting, and went to see Aladdin, which I will talk about in Friday's post.
I hope you guys have a good rest of the week, geek out, and God bless you!
Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment