Monday, May 2, 2022

Monthly Randoms- April 2022- No Internet, Easter, and the Blue Bunny Queen

 Hey  Friends,

Time for the monthly randoms. Today we talk Easter, no internet, and a great mental health tune.

No Internet

So Tuesday or Wednesday a couple weeks ago I was online and the internet stopped working. It was windy so I looked at my modem to see if it was down due to the weather, well usually it's only the bottom two lights that go out, but that day it was all of them. Something told me to go check the satellite and when I did I smelt smoke, and saw  red hot line and a small flame erupted at the corner of the house. Luckily it was small so we easily doused it, and unplugged the power till we got the cable cooled and safe. Luckily all we had was some scorched grass and slight burn mark on the house. 

So I called my internet company since we pay extra for issues like this to get repaired with no extra costs. I'm figuring a couple days without the internet. They couldn't get someone out till the 30th. So I was without internet eleven days. I'm already without a TV now the net. Mental health was not happy and that's why this post is late, for once it wasn't the mental health hydra b*****. 

This led to some issues like my job, which had an assignment due the 28th, two days before the person was suppose to come to fix it. This was okay, cause I got to spend time at my library, which I haven't got to do in person in years. I usually check out books digitally, cause I can't get to a library branch easily.

Easter

So Easter was last month, got a new candy supply, even adults get baskets at my house. I added to my blue bunny army this year. 

 

I have lots of blue bunnies, this isn't even all of them.

 A few days earlier Fangirl gave me these lovely blue bunny items:

And the folks hooked me up with this set:

 


I then spent some the day in my queenly attire, blowing my bubbles for I am the blue bunny queen: 

 


Favorites On My Socials

Don't have a lot in the socials this month, actually only one. Fangirl showed me this song by Josiah Frazier and it's totally me. Warning heavy on the swearing.  This is my life everyday.


Things to Watch

So with my internet out, and still no TV. I had to pull out all my DVDs, so I watched a lot of DVDs I'd gotten but hadn't watched yet or hadn't watched in a while, I saw the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon, Sailor Moon, TMNT late 80's/ early 90's, and even the Super Mario Brothers cartoons. Lots of nostalgia. 


Music I'm Jamming To

Fangirl was jamming to Comin' Are The Nein by Chase Noseworthy when we went out earlier last month. I of course had to find it. It's a song written about the Mighty Nein from Critical Role's Campaign Two. Everyone knows I love some Critical Role.

Random Rambles

Crazy Idea Time: Library of Annuals

So you all know I love thrifting, I am Thrifty Geek after all. I will come across sometimes old years books when I'm thrifting, and I always feel sorry them. Just tossed away into the land of second hand far from their owners. I thought it'd be cool to collect all these and put them in a library for people to peruse. 


Well there's another random. I hope you guys have a good week, smile, and God bless.

*Thrifty Geek*


No comments:

Post a Comment