Friday, November 1, 2019

After Halloween 2019

Happy Friday my friends,

Today I bring you the after Halloween report. First let's back up to the day before Halloween when we carved our pumpkins.

On the left is my Pop Star Pumpkin on the right is my parents'. We use large orange Christmas lights instead of candles. It's safer, and brighter, but I miss the candle flicker.

Halloween we watched the old Halloween staples Garfield's Halloween Adventure, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and The Midnight Hour.
As we watched we feasted on a ghoulish meal. Red mash potato brain, green mac and cheese, monster fingers, and ham:


The ham was dressed up to look like a mouse:



And much to our surprise and my Mom's delight it started snowing. It snowed enough to get the truck white. So guess that's nature's Halloween trick on us.

So how'd ya guys spend your Halloween, let me know in the comments.

Have a good weekend, eat lots of candy, and God bless you.
Ninja <[0000]---------------[0000]> Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment